Due to the COVID-19 pandemic the start of school has been moved back, for students, to August 24th. The District Return to Learn Plan was adopted by the Commerce Board of Education on August 4th, 2020.
A few highlights from the plan are -
- Virtual School Enrollment extended until the end of the day on August 10th
- August 10 & 11 - Chromebook Checkout and Schedule Pickup for CMS and CHS
- August 19 & 20 - Open House
- August 24 - First Day of School
- Traditional, A/B, or Virtual delivery determined by County Color Map released by the Oklahoma Department of Health weekly on Friday.
- CPS will make weekly text, all call, and social media blasts informing parents of the school delivery method for the following week each Friday.